Cruisin’: World’s Best Regional Cruises


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
January 13th 2014
Published: January 13th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Want to pack in as many fabulous destinations into as little amount of time as possible? Want to explore some specific areas of the globe? Not sure where to look? Here are our five top cruises, by region, to help you make the most of a swift regional cruise…

Scandinavian Cruise

A Scandanavian Cruise is quickly becoming the hottest cruise to go on. A little out of the usual, a Scandinavian cruise allows you to take in the Nordic fjords, perhaps see a Scandinavian city or two, and many even set sail from the UK – and so you’ll have plenty of relaxing time at sea.

Icelandic Cruise

Iceland is a country of extremes – and unless you want to spend a lot of time travailing from one side of it to the other, you’re unlikely to get the full experience. Experience everything from its beautiful capital to the hot spas and the Northern Lights, on an Icelandic Cruise.

Amsterdam Cruise

A swift cruising break to Amsterdam might be just the ticket – sailing from Northern England up to Amsterdam and allowing you a peek of Netherland countryside, this is the perfect swift trip.

Celtic Cruise

Fancy visiting the British Isles and beyond? A Celtic cruise will allow you to sail the peripheries of England, taking in Ireland, Scotland and more.

Baltic Cruise

If you’re after something a little more adventurous – why not treat yourself to a Baltic cruise? A Baltic cruise takes in sights across the Baltics, including St. Petersburg, Tallin and Stockholm.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0267s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb