Licence to chill


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego
September 10th 2009
Published: June 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day 143 (Thursday 10/09/09, NJJ)
Slept on the hard ground again for most of the night. Got to the County Clerks Office by 8.30am. We filled in the Marriage Licence form, reviewed it with 'Elizabeth' the admin' assistant & then she completed the process. We were given the paperwork which Renate, our Wedding Officiant, will need for the wedding. On to Coronado - where we're getting married - for the first time. Had a wander around and got really excited. It's exactly what we hoped for. We stopped at a few beauty salons and restaurants for menus and prices for next week. After weeks of searching in jewellers we finally got J's wedding ring, in Wal Mart of all places. At Carlsbad Premium outlets Jay bought his wedding shirt, tie, shoes and belt from Kenneth Cole. I had to buy another pair of lush shoes in Nine West and they're gold too. I was getting very excited about seeing the three J's. Checked into California Suites Hotel on Claremont Mesa Boulevard. Had dinner at the nearby 'Souplantation' all-you-can-eat soup and salad, yum yum food heaven. Organised our luggage in the room ready for the hectic few days ahead before bed.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0337s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1022.2kb