The Tijuana experiance!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego
January 24th 2006
Published: January 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Sunset Sunset Sunset

Mission Beach San Diego
We arrived in San Diego and Carrie a friend of Amandas collected us which was really nice of her seeing as she had to wait for over an hour because our bus was delayed !! We stayed at her apartment which I might add was AMAZING the complex she lives in has 7 hot tubs and 5 pools (and sunshine!!) Carrie was great she took us everywhere although I feel sometimes we relied on her a bit too much to get around as we werent really anywhere near public transport. But we went off on our own for a few days we went to tijuana .....what can i say about it in the words of the taxi man (who was mexican) "This is not mexico" and I agree it is just a tourist resort which was dissapointing but some day im sure I will get further into Mexico to expericane its true culture. On the monday we went surfing which was sooo much fun but so painful , because the surf was so high it had washed the sand of the coral underneath so our feet were well cut up by the time we left but it was so great to be out in the Ocean and in the sun. After and eventful week in San Diego we decided to rent a car so we bused up to LA to collect the car. The brief look at La that we got led me to beleve it def insnt the most beautiful city in the world but I will delay judgment ......

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0505s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb