Day 6 - One City Down, Now onto San Diego


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego » Oceanside
December 3rd 2009
Published: December 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Well yesterday we travelled alot, today we did the same. This morning we checked-out of the Excalibur hotel & casino and said goodbye to Las Vegas for the last time and headed on a journey back to the west coast to San Diego. It was a long drive we had to head back over to LA then head down the coast to San Diego, took just over 6 hours with a couple of stops in between. I can't believe how early it gets dark here. It was 1630 and the sun had set, so it felt like it was about 2300 and it was on like 1930 lol. because it took most of the day to get here everyone was really tired so we didn't go out or anything, just go some takeaway and rested in our apartment which is right on the beach of the pacific ocean. Take one step out the door and i'm on the footpath, two more steps and i'm on sand. thats how close it is, really nice house too. Haven't taken any photos yet. photos will be up tomorrow. Tomorrow the plans are to go to the San Deigo Zoom, the biggest open range Zoo in the word. Should be great fun. will speak to you then...


Damo

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb