Back on the Road After Some SoCal Living


Advertisement
Published: March 18th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Joshua Tree National ParkJoshua Tree National ParkJoshua Tree National Park

I am a tiny speck sitting on top of this giant rock.
Madison and I have reunited after spending a week in Southern California with our friends. We were spoiled with lots of treats and down time at the beach. Madison lived the Hollywood life for a while and I roughed it in Joshua Tree climbing around on big rocks. Our friends took great care of us knowing that we had been living out of a van for a few weeks. Thanks Arielle, Mara, Lane, and Jason! We're so grateful for a restful week, but we're definitely happy to be on the road together again. As I type this, we're driving into Sequoia National Park! Enjoy some of the pictures from this past week and we'll post again soon!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

We made it!We made it!
We made it!

Lane and I at the top of a four-pitch trad route in Joshua Tree. What an experience.
Margarita night!Margarita night!
Margarita night!

Arielle, Madison, and Mara


20th March 2015

Hello!
Good to hear from you again ladies! Sounds like you had a wonderful time visiting with friends, and getting to sleep in beds. . .shower. . .etc. The pictures are fabulous! Keep sending them. I know you are on your way to Oregon and hopefully you'll be able to get in touch with Aunt Carolyn (if she is anywhere near you). I have her number if you decide to stop. Look forward to reading more of your blog. . .stay well and be safe. We both send our love :)

Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb