Los Angeles - City of Angels???


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles
December 28th 2008
Published: December 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Los Angeles can easily be described in a few words........... big stinking rubbish pit.
What a dump, we haven't really much to say other than we couldn't wait to leave.
We stayed in the city on a street littered with homeless people. I have never been so shocked, I thought America was a wealthy country, yet these poor people have nothing, the streets in LA are crowded with people, many with disabilities that disturbs you so much.
We tried to enjoy it, but after doing the whole super LA tour, seeing where all the stars live, Hollywood, Santa Monica and various other places we are still confused as to why people live there, its completely overrated and I couldn't think of anywhere else I have disliked as much.
Needless to say, we are glad of another place to add to our list, but its nowhere we'll be visiting again and its definatley not a place we would suggest anyone visits!
Next stop New Zealand................. so excited.

Also sorry about the lack of photo's, we uploaded loads, then the internet crashed and wiped most of them! Never mind they were only of LA so they were rubbish anyway!



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb