Top Weekend Getaways from Los Angeles to Visit in 2021 Trip


Advertisement
Published: April 5th 2021
Edit Blog Post

Are you looking forward to visit Los Angeles this year with your family? Do you want to experience the beauty of some incredible weekend getaways from Los Angeles? If yes, then her we have the list of few outclass and wonderful places to visit in Los Angeles right now!

Catalina Island

Lovely Catalina Island is located at the hour drive which you can visit to the boat southeast of Los Angeles in the sapphire-blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. This place will bring some incredible activities to have a romantic boat passage. You can also get on the trekking map from the Catalina Island Conservancy, and hike the amazing trails.

Plus, you can even learn some fascinating local history at superb Catalina Island Museum, and contemplate the entire works of local artists at the place of Catalina Art Gallery. This has been among the famous and top weekend getaways from Los Angeles.
Idyllwild
Idyllwild is known to be the beautiful small resort town which has been set in the high forested valley in the place of San Jacinto Mountains. This place is located at the distance of two hours from the Los Angeles. You would love to enjoy the walk by going hand-in-hand all through the pine-scented air with various
You can also browse for the gifts through some amazing local shops. This includes Idyllwild Candle Factory, as well as the Lady of the Lake Soap Shop, and even the famous Florist in the Forest. In short, this destination has become extremely popular due to the art galleries, antique shops and some breath-taking jewelry stores.
Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara is also known as American Riviera. This place is lying as in between one hour of the distance from the Los Angeles which is closer to the Pacific Ocean coastline. You can also enjoy the cool breeze as by renting the bicycle from the Wheel Fun Rentals. At the sunset, you can take yourself on the romantic horse ride with your partner over the beach with the Santa Barbara Beach Horseback Rides. This has been one of the most famous Los Angeles tourist attractions.
Ojai

Next on our list we have the name of Ojai which is a beautiful and lovely pastoral town located in the valley which is all surrounded by awesome hills. This place is about hour and a half distance away from the northwest of Los Angeles.

You can rent a bicycle and take yourself on the relaxing tour all through the streets of Ojai. Plus, you can also visit some amazing area wines tool where we have the names of Casa Barranca Winery Tasting Room, as well as the Majestic Oak Vineyard Tasting Room, or you can also visit Ojai Vineyard Tasting Room.
Big Bear Lake

Last we have Big Bear Lake which is lying on southern shore of the namesake body of the water within the San Bernardino Mountains. This place is located at the distance of two hours towards the east of the Los Angeles. You can catch some markets of seasonal foods, crafts and beers as well.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.86s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.29s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb