Best things to do in Stuttgart


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany
April 6th 2021
Published: April 6th 2021
Edit Blog Post

The world is like a book. Those who do not travel reads only one page. This is a famous saying that encourages us to take trips. Moving in free time is a soulful hobby. It opens new horizons of thinking. It gives us exposure. While the sky is the limit when it comes to deciding where to go; one of the best ideas is to head towards Stuttgart, Germany. Simply because it is an impressive place to visit. Here are the best things to do in Stuttgart.

Best Stuttgart places to Visit



Historically, Stuttgart was the city of kings and royalty. You may find many palaces, castles, and other royal buildings. These buildings are under use by government officials these days. The architecture of these constructions is marvelous. But this is not the only attraction in the city. Because Stuttgart is the soul for the tourists!

Read on to know about the top 5 tourist attractions in the city.

Mercedes-Benz Museum



Even if you are not a car fan, this museum will attract you. In 1886, Karl Benz presented his first car to the world (Mercedes-Benz first production). And since then, the series of Benz classic cars are displayed in the Benz museum.

What makes this place a great tourist spot is the building’s double helix design. You can take two routes in this museum. If you want to see old Benz classic vehicles, take route one or head toward the second route.

Staatsgalerie



In 1843, Germans build this neoclassic museum to showcase art. Later in the 20th century, it was rebuilt to add some touches of modernity. This is one of the best things to do in Stuttgart if you are an art lover. People enjoy the old paintings, sculptures, and other art pieces of the world’s most renowned artists like Picasso, Matisse, and Piet Mondrian etcetera.

The Solitude Palace



The Solitude Palace can also be counted as one of the best things to do in Stuttgart because of its peculiar magic. It is situated on the city’s west side by a duke. The aim was to reside and hunt in this palace.

It is a peaceful, serene, and amazing structure that attracts everyone who sees it. If you happen to go there, don’t forget to visit the White Hall of this palace. You will be amazed by its beauty.

Weissenhof Estate



Have you ever seen a beautiful white building in wallpapers, and display photos on the internet? Most likely it is the Weissenhof Estate’s photograph!

This building was structured in 1927 by the World’s most popular architects including Ludwig Mies van der Rohe and his team.

The Weissenhof is a pure white building with a flower-filled landscape. It gives you peace of mind and fills your heart with happiness, so do visit this one of the top-most Stuttgart attractions you will start falling in love with Germany!

Conclusion



In short, Stuttgart, Germany offers many places to visit for tourists and travelers. If you are one of those people, plan your list of the best things to do in Stuttgart and enjoy your stay. We promise you would not want to go back home.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.682s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 43; dbt: 0.2429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb