LOS ANGELES AIRPORT TIPS TO STAY CALM AND SAVE TIME


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles
November 12th 2019
Published: November 12th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Are you taking a weekend city break or a long family vacation or just a business trip? Whether you are on a short trip or a long one, you will find that anxiety always finds you, especially at the airport. So, we will talk about some airport tips that will help alleviate your stress while traveling.



Firstly, make sure you have checked your flight date and time properly. Be familiar with the route to the airport so that you do not waste time trying to find it. Always reach the airport at least two hours early just to be safe because you do not know when an unexpected delay may occur. Now, if you are going to park your car before flying, book yourself a parking spot in advance. For example, if you are flying from LA, you’ll find cheap airport parking at LAX airport. So, check how to get parking reservations at Los Angeles International Airport beforehand to save you some time.



It is advised to download your boarding pass on your phone and carry a printed one too. You should check-in online and avoid getting into long busy queues. If you are running late, you can speak to the officer and skip the security line as well. While in the security queue, take off all the ornaments you are wearing and any other metal objects and electronic devices. Carry a transparent ziplock bag with you to hold any small liquid containers.



While waiting for your plane, do not get absorbed in music with your headphones on. Many people miss their flights this way. For safety, you can set an alarm on your phone to remind you of the boarding time. There are apps to keep an eye on the boarding time or gate opening time too. So, don’t get distracted.



You can wait in the airport lounge while waiting for your flight. For instance, platinum Visa cardholders may enjoy free pass in the airport lounge. If you don’t have such a credit card, you can borrow one from your close friend. You can enjoy free food, drinks, and Wi-Fi in the lounge.



Don’t rush to get into the plane. It will not leave without you. Let the crowd clear and be the last one to get on board and do not hesitate to ask the air hostess for an upgrade of the seat if you see vacant spots. You might get lucky. Finally, upon arrival, be confident and speak smartly and politely at the immigration to avoid any additional questions that arise due to suspicion.





Now, that you are at your destination, hop on a taxi or the car you’ve rented and go relax at your hotel. Get ready to start traveling and see visit amazing places and spend a memorable trip!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 25; dbt: 0.026s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb