Universal Studios


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » Studio City
September 29th 2009
Published: October 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Last full day in LA and im off to Universal Studios (pretty excited!!) Got pretty much a free ride out there with on the tours at the hostel and recognised a guy called andy i met on the Hollywood tour so we hung together for the day which was good. Universal wasnt bad...i thought there would be more rides or somthin...but other than that is was pretty cool...it was somthin you had to do. The best thing was when you got a bus ride through the lower lot and saw some of the old sets. Yes dad...i saw the subway scene where the train splits in half and of course Jaws made an appearance. The best one though was the war of the worlds set. A full 747 jumbo...cut up...scattered and smouldering...pretty amazing set to drive through...must have cost a fortune. The old video camera got a workout as there was a heap of cool stuff to see. Jurassic park ride, simpsons ride, special efects tour and the waterworld presentation kept us busy. We didnt get back to the hostel till about 7. Some cheap all you can eat pasta at the hostel and the buys retired in front of the tv to watch a move. Im off to San Diego to see Ben tommorow. Cant wait!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.23s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0848s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb