Celebrity House Tour & Universal Studios


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Los Angeles » Hollywood
February 27th 2009
Published: February 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

What an amazing day we had today!

We decided to visit Universal Studios after stocking up on free brekkie at the Banana Bungalow Café. Shortly after our feed we were off on the #217 bus to North Hollywood and shortly after were conned into signing up to a 2 hour Celebrity House Tour.

The Celebrity House Tour was fantastic and we got to see some amazing mansions belonging to the likes of David Beckham and Tom Cruise. We stopped off to have a 20 minute stroll down Rodeo Drive jam-packed with designer stores, if only I had the money to go nuts in those boutiques.

On our arrival back to our departure outside the Chinese Theatre we embarked on a mission to fill our bellies with tacos and get on the train to Universal Studios.

I loved Universal Studios although for $67 I wish there was more to offer and that it was open for longer than 5pm (we got there around 2pm). We hopped on the Simpsons, Jurassic Park, House Of Horrors, The Mummy ride and watched a 2o minute 3D Shrek performance. By the time this had ended it was time to head home after our little splurge at the Universal Studios souvenir and Billabong stores.

Days are so short here in Los Angeles during winter; it starts getting dark around 5pm!

After our return hustle and bustle back to our departure area we had our first Hooters experience and what an experience it was. Amazingly gorgeous girls with fantastic figures - heaven for any male!

We have a big adventure ahead of us tomorrow at Disneyland and then off to San Francisco in our rental Saturday.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0391s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb