Day 4 - Anaheim


Advertisement
Published: July 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Disneyland!!! Was an exhausting day! My feet were killing me from the day before wearing thongs (flip-flops... everyone laughs at you when you say thongs - stupid Americans and Brits =P), so it was runners for me this day.
The Princess castle is quite disappointing.. It's tiny!! So much smaller than i thought it was..
In the way of rides, we went on Star Tours, Autopia, Space Mountain, Splash mountain, The other mountain who's name has escaped me.., Matterhorn Bobsleds, It's a Small World, Winnie the Pooh, Pirates of the Carribean (again - we had extra Contiki people), Jungle Cruise and of course, the Teacups!
The fireworks display was incredible, complete with Tinkerbell and even Dumbo flying through the sky!
We met a few more Contiki people here too, so our group was growing!
At the end of the day 3 of us decided to do Splash mountain one last time. Earlier on the say when i went on it I was sitting at the back of the log. This time i was at the very front and i was covered head to toe! It was dark too which made it that much more scary and fun!
Headed back to the hotel and got some more rest!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0533s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb