Onward to Disneyland


Advertisement
Published: April 6th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

LV to LA


This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Were Here 11 secs
2: Room View 21 secs
Alien Fresh JerkyAlien Fresh JerkyAlien Fresh Jerky

Get your Alien Fresh Jerky Here
The day started out cloudy but was very nice by the time we arrived in Anaheim.

There must be an Alien "thing" down here because we first had the Alien glasses at the Hoover Dam and then we saw a sign for Alien Fresh Jerky (pics included). We stopped in to see if the Jerky was any better than up here but it wasn't. They had samples of the jerky but they didn't really have much taste. They should have kept the samples hidden because I didn't by any after eating a sample. I did pick up a bottle of Hot Sauce (357 MAD DOG Hot SauceTM **) and it measures 375,000 on the Scoville Scale. Jalapenos measure 2,500 to 8,000 and Tabasco sauce measures 2,140. So Rocco, have I got a sauce for you to try. One website said "I just wanted to give a comparison of how truly hot the other sauces are. If you think Tabasco is hot - better stick with the milk and cookies !!"

After 2, 700 kms, 5 days and over 20 hours of driving we have arrived at the hotel. After we checked in we hit California Adventure and Downtown Disney. First stop, the Lego store. The kids loved the life sized Darth Vader and the bigger than life Giraffe (maybe the same size). We only did one ride the first night and that was the Zepher. I will take a day picture of it in the next couple of days.

I didn't have my tripod but took a couple of long exposures using a railing for stability.

Sorry if my entries last night were a bit jibberish, but it was a long day and I was tired. I need to go back to work to get some rest. LOL

Sandy

ps. we had our oil changed at Mr. Lube in Lethbridge but now our air conditioning isn't working, any ideas?


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement

Little YodaLittle Yoda
Little Yoda

and Darth Vader
Long exposure of TrafficLong exposure of Traffic
Long exposure of Traffic

it isn't a busy road


Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0548s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb