Wine Trolley!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Carmel Valley
September 5th 2015
Published: June 8th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 36.4797, -121.731

We arrived bright and early to the harbor in Monterey, where the trolley was picking us up. We ended up with most of a trolley to ourselves (there were two). I think people realize we were a bachelorette party and wanted as much space as possible from us.

The Trolley drove us up into Carmel Valley away from the coast to a bunch of wineries. It basically stopped at one and we just walked around to the rest. We ate our provided boxed lunches at one of the wineries, and then continues on to more. We probably went to five or so in total. There was even a wagon ride that we took from one winery to another! It was run by a very old crotchety cowboy who ordered us around. Being quite drunk at that point, none of us cared. We thought he was pretty endearing in his old crotchety way.

We also liked how dog friendly the tour was. There was a little dog that rides the Trolley, and another bigger dog at one of the wineries.

Anyway, the Wine Trolley was a great experience! Totally recommend it! The customer service was excellent. They catered to dietary restrictions (we had one girl who couldn't eat pork, and another who was vegetarian). They helped us take a billion group photos. And they made sure no one was ever left behind.



Additional photos below
Photos: 41, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.18s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0968s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb