Marriott Hotels for Business Travel – Focus on Fairfield Inn & Suites, Buena Park


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Buena Park
November 12th 2014
Published: November 12th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Marriott is a household name when it comes to the provision of ideal and strategically located accommodation facilities around the globe. People always search for the Marriott brand in all their sojourns whether they are propelled by the need for fun, adventure, romance, business, knowledge and/or any other engagements. Marriott Hotels for Business Travel are found close to that air terminal that you will be using and/or in close proximity to prime business centers. This is a deliberate feature of all the hotels which do not just spring up like wild mushrooms, but derive from the prevalent traveler needs and the locations of all places of interest. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott are located in all the right places which include one in Buena Park in California.

Catering For the Business Traveler

Business travelers are always on the lookout for the best hotels not just in terms of the quality of lodgings and food, but also in terms of facilities such as business centers, meeting rooms, internet connectivity, availability of an office environment and a general atmosphere that encourages engaging in productive engagement.

What to Expect

There is a lot to expect from the Buena Park, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. The hotel is a stone-throw away from Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, Medieval Times, The Anaheim, the Convention Center, as well as various beautiful Orange County Beaches.

The hotel features a selection of guest rooms, suites and 2 bedroomed suites. In all of these you will find the famous Seta Marriott Suites mattress brand, fridges, and a whole lot more including high-speed internet. You have easy access to the fr3eeway, top-notch restaurants just a walking distance away, free shuttle service to Disney and Knott’s, and more.

The Advantages

The biggest advantage of staying in the Buena Park is the availability of all the places of interest within the vicinity. This means that you can travel with your family on that business trip as they will have more than enough to do while you go about the important business. You will also get everything that you need to take care of your business requirements, whether in the conduct of a successful meeting or something else.

Below are some of the Recommended Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott:

Fairfield Inn & Suites Buena Park: www.fairfieldbuenapark.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring: www.fairfieldhoustonnorthspring.com
SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Airport: www.springhillsuitesokairport.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0592s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb