Options for Serviced Apartments in India


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore
December 22nd 2014
Published: December 22nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

If you are reading this then it means you are looking for accommodation options in India for one reason or the other. Serviced apartments in India offer an exciting option that is a breath of fresh air from the regular hotel accommodation that many are used to. It is a welcome break from the traditional option and builds on the inherent shortcomings of hotels for many profiles of travellers and guests. There is a lot that is in the offing and in this article, we are going to look at just what makes serviced apartments stand out.

What Are The Differences?

There are many differences between hotels and serviced apartments.

Some these include:

• Serviced apartments feature a home set up, whereas hotels give you a feeling of being boxed up.
• Serviced apartments allow you to take charge of your stay by offering a fully furnished kitchen, laundry machine, and a whole lot more whereas with hotels you have to rely on the hotel menu and services which might not be so convenient to you.
• Serviced apartments are affordable and yet offer the vast majority of amenities that you enjoy in a hotel. There are also serviced apartments that cater to business travellers and other corporate requirements. These services feature a stay and work atmosphere, design and endowment. The services have been refined over many years in the service of guests in need of some independence and a more relaxing atmosphere in their stay.
• Serviced apartments are available in options ranging from a single bedroom to as many as five or more depending on the specific service provider or requirements of the guest. You can also get the services of a fitness centre, business centre, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi and secure parking.

There is no denying the distinction hat is presented by serviced apartments from the uncongested lobbies, the feel-at-home factor, the unmatched flexibility, the savings, and more. The apartments are also strategically located in all the right places as they spring up in response to consumer demand. You can get some great views and also enjoy special promotions that are made available from time to time. You can make your reservations online after comparing your options for your target location and profile. Don’t forget to look at the online reviews from other travellers that have been guests at the various apartments before you.

Recommended Serviced Apartments Provider

Boulevard Residences: http://www.boulevardresidences.com
The Hotel Apartments: http://www.thehotelapartments.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.064s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb