Yosemite


Advertisement
Published: July 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

July 20, 2010
We are not actually in Bridgeport, but beyond it in Coleville. We are camped in the middle of nowhere with mountains around and cattle mooing close by. The day at Yosemite was wonderful. Took lots of pictures. We went in the South Gate and out the East Gate. The drive on Tioga Road to get to the East Gate was awesome (about 56 miles of beauty). Yosemite is WOW and WOW and AWESOME.

After leaving the park we took US Highway 395 North. The drive is spectacular. No pix as I maxed out my camera at the park. Beautiful mountain backdrops and cattle range in between. The West Walker River on one side. We have gotten to see some really beautiful California Countryside on this trip. CA is not all LA and San Francisco and the Ocean drive. Lots of beauty on the East side of the state too.

See you on the road. On the way to Yellowstone next. Enjoy the Pictures.


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



21st July 2010

Camping
Looks like Dad is doing a crossword puzzle. Looks like great hiking! See any fun animals???
21st July 2010
IM002110

hair
Your hair is growing!!! Not yours Ange......What a great trip to take. I should have gone with you....!.........

Tot: 0.261s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0611s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb