Grand Canyon


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Tusayan
August 1st 2015
Published: August 7th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Traveling to the Grand Canyon was a short but very nice trip. Upon arriving our campsite is wonderful and the weather is awesome. We relaxed the first evening then ventured out to explore the Grand canyon area. We started out going to the South Rim and taking in all the sites and enjoying the viewing areas along the whole rim. The Area is just awesome and colorful. The second day we took the Harley and rode down HWY 64 to a town called Grey Mountain. Along the way we stopped at a few stands along the way that the Indians were selling their hand made goods. When we arrive at Grey Mountain we find a deserted little area along the highway. It was a very nice ride, hot but nice. After a night of rest we hopped in the Razor and took it back to the Grand Canyon National Park were we hiked a 8 mile crowded trail along the south rim of the canyon. It was very interesting seeing all the different rock formations and the explanations along the way. It was a full day, tiring, hot but very cool. The last day we decide on visiting the IMAX here where we saw a nice 3D movie on eth exploration of the Grand Canyon and aerial views of the Canyon flying in a Ultra Lite Kite. The Grand Canyon is very nice but with 8 days planned here it was too long. We got back to camp and decide we needed to treat ourselves so we packed the camper and loaded the toys and Las Vegas Nevada here we come.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb