Arizona: Day 4 / Phoenix Zoo!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Phoenix
March 3rd 2010
Published: April 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today was super fun!

Went to the Phoenix Zoo with Sam and Megan.
As soon as we walked in we got bombarded by the 'Stand together and smile' camera people.
I totally bought three photos. A big one and two smaller ones for Sam and Megan.

We walked around the ENTIRE park. And I took tons of pictures, and videos, and it was so much fun!
Saw camel rides -- and then the girls told me about how they have elephants and another animal, maybe camels as well, to ride and take pictures on, at the Renaissance Fair.
:B

I can't wait to go!

After the zoo, we went to the Arizona Mills Mall to watch a movie for Sam to write a report on to get extra credit.
It was a film festival movie from Carlos Sorin. "Intimate Stories." Which he originally called "Miniature Stories",
but the people in charge made him change it. Definitely put across the wrong message, like he predicted.
It was a really good movie, involving three stories.

Intimate Stories (Historias Minimas) (2002) Returning to his beloved Patagonia, Sorin explores the drama that dwells in the lives of everyday people as he follows the journeys of three people in the small villiage of San Julian. Each is in search of something - a lost dog, the perfect cake, a game show prize - that will change their lives in subtle but meaningful ways.

Apparently none of the people in the film were actual actors, but I never would have guessed if he hadn't told us that!

After the film we went to go find the All 4 Anime store that Sam had heard about, and that I went to yesterday -- but the film ended just before nine p.m. so we didn't get to it in time. I's a huge mall, laid out in the same style of Vaughn Mills Mall, but not quite as large. They also have a large carousel in the food court! It's super cute.

We also took one of those photo booths photos, with the four strips.
They don't cut it down the middle though. wtf. My piece has part of Sam's, and that sucks. D<

I've also officially run out of clean socks. D:
Yeah, that was important enough to mention. ;p

And it's getting late, so I'm probably just going to relax and watch some TV before bed.
G'night all~ ♥

Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0342s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb