The Big Trip to North America


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Maricopa
May 6th 2019
Published: May 15th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Day 1
6/5/2019
Melbourne - LA - Phoenix
At the airport early and with a quick check in with having premium Economy seats made the process so much easier and quicker. Again quite seamless going though immigration and then breakfast. The directions from the stewardess was to follow the black signs For premium economy with Ron it is always the “dark side” we just laughed. Seats are so comfortable there is now no going back.

The meals were very tasty and as usual too much food being thrown at you. Unfortunately not a lot of sleep. Arrived in LA on time went through customs and immigration without any hastles. Wow what a difference in America with security you need to remove belts, shoes and everything from your pockets before going through the the security checks. Ron found out by accidentally leaving a handkerchief they were not impressed. We found the connecting flight to Phoenix checked in and changed into our shorts. It is refreshing to see the way they embrace dogs having designated areas for dogs. Arrived in Phoenix on time and was met by Karly and Scott. We collected our luggage and then headed out to meet Rob in his truck. We stopped off on the way to Maricopa to pick up the rental car and then headed onto home for the next 6 nights. It was so good to see Penni again. We sat and chatted then decided that it was time to hit the spa. Dinner was American pizza which was surprisingly delicious. Finished the night off early.

Advertisement



19th May 2019

Welcome to the travel blogosphere!
I hope you are enjoying keeping your travel diary on-line. It’s a great record of your adventure to have for yourself and to share with others. ?T

Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb