Hello From Apache Junction


Advertisement
Published: March 3rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hello! We arrived today in Apache Junction. It is warm and bright and sunny! We are in a park, right next to Jeanie and Larry Olsen. Finally hooked up to power and able to check email, do laundry, and lounge by a pool!

We had a great time in the state park near Parker; We hiked and rock hounded, and played mexican train at night; We left there for Quartzside. We camped in the desert for 5 days. We took long drives out in the desert and found many jewels to take back home. We are learning the ends and out of desert camping, how to use our generator and invertor. Beautiful sites, some unbelievable. Rick and Marcy headed home. We stayed another day and did a hike with Burger and Mike yesterday out to Palm Canyon.

We have had great days! Up early, coffee outside for the sunrise, long walks with Burger, breakfast, then off for an adventure! Was hard to say good bye today but ready to move on.

We are looking forward to doing the sites around Apache Junction. A Mariners game has to be in the making!

More to come!

Curt and Chris

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb