5 Top Weight Loss Spas and Fitness Retreats


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Amado
January 22nd 2017
Published: January 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Weight loss has been a problem to many individuals. This is because most of them are not capable of converting their knowledge to action. Despite the many weight loss programs in the market today, people are still overweight. As Louisa of Lodloisasserts, one of the best alternatives to shed extra weight is by enrolling in a weight loss spas and fitness retreats that offer programs to help you shed the extra weight. Below are 5 top weight loss spas and fitness retreats available.

Pritikin

Pritikin is located in Miami Florida. This is the first lifestyle program in the US. Pritikin is a weight loss spa and fitness retreat that mostly addresses the modern society's health complications like obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes or even heart diseases. Visitors are immersed in weight loss counseling, classes, exercises as well as physician care to motivate them to work harder.

Hilton Head Health

Hilton Head Health is an awesome health resort that offers customized programs that mainly focuse on fitness and nutrition. Visitors will be given programs that they can continue to use even when they are at home. This will allow them continue their lifetime change even without visiting the resort, plus they will continue receiving support and guidelines at the comfort of their home. It is located in Hilton Head Island in South Carolina.

The Canyon Ranch

The Canyon Ranch has a unique weight loss program that is found in Tuscon, Arizona. It offers an all-inclusive program that will involve a one-on-one contact with the caring professionals including nutritionists, life management therapist, physician, exercise psychologists and many more. What makes this weight loss resorts different from others, is the fact that it helps a person develop a sustainable weigh loss that will improve your health and a more fulfilling life.

Cal-a-vie

This is a perfect combination of health and a luxury spa resort. It has over 130 different weight loss program to suit all your need. Its nutritional services entails consultations with a qualified dietitian in order to identify problems that derive from nutritional deficiencies, hormone imbalances as well as food sensitivities. Cal-a-vie is located in Vista California.

Miraval



Miraval believes in a simple philosophy; life is more important and fun when your spiritual, physical, social, intellectual and emotional components are in balance. Guests are also allowed to participate in group fitness, yoga and other wellness activities. This beautiful fitness retreat is located in Tuscon, Arizona.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 24; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0513s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb