Alabama Shores


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alabama
April 5th 1997
Published: September 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We went as far into Alabama toward the shore as we could. We stayed at a best western and ate Pizza Hut for supper and went to walmart for a watch for my brother and a bathing suit for me, new video tapes, batteries, etc. We got up early and got to Gulf Shores. We had to cross this massive creepy bridge. Almost seemed like heading to Jersey Shore only..much better, obviously haha Somhow we went to a beach with a HUGE storm comming. Our timing wasn't great. We found a really nice place right on the beach and got a suite (I wonder why) Some more swimming in the pool, I wonder why I never became a swimmer. We went for a walk on the beach even though it was overcase just incase the storm came and we never got the chance to. The water was warm but it was so windy. We went to play mini golf and ride go-carts. It was still so windy.

The next morning we tried to get to the beach before the storm that we kept hearing about came. Kept getting more overcast and windy. and surprise, surprise, we ended up back in the pool. We left to find a good southern place to eat. We found a place with ribs, gumbo, and hot wings. We went to an arcade and i won lots of tokens on the poker games (i do love poker)




Advertisement



Tot: 0.188s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0896s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb