B2 Travel Blog #2


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico
September 27th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What types of music are popular in Mexico? What role do women play in Mexico?

http://www.haciendatresrios.com/culture-and-tradition/traditional-mexican-music/

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/08/21/taking-up-arms-women-in-mexico-have-had-enough-n1669901

The music coming from Mexico has a lot of passion and meaning. Some people might not understand it ,but the tone can be heard by the way the singer sings. The three popular genres coming out of Mexico are Ranchera, Mariachi, and Norteno. All sound of them unique.The women in Mexico have had enough, letting cartels and criminals run their towns. Most women have taken action by joining groups and have been trained how to protect themselves.

Mexico's music has brought people together, no matter the situation they are in.Each song, each genre has a different meaning to it. Which is not very hard for people to relate to them and join others in celebration at times. The women of Mexico are independent because they did what their own government couldn't do .They began to protect themselves from drug lords, cartels, and other criminals. Women in Mexico play a very important role because without them, Mexico probably wouldn't have any groups training others how to protect themselves from harm.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0404s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb