Mexico City


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico
February 16th 2010
Published: September 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

had a better nights sleep. ate breakfast and checked out of the hostel. went to zocalo. saw the cathedral. it was massive and lots of gold inside! then went to Templo Mayor. couldn't go in the temple like i thought....more of a museum and a chance to see the ruins of Templo Mayor. walked all over the place. saw the National Palace. walked to where the locals shop. I was the only foreigner roaming the streets.saw lots of churches and passed by museums. ate a taco for 10 pesos. went to a supermarket and bought a small bottle of water, juice and 2 breads for 9.10 pesos. had ice cream for 5 pesos. walked through a park passed by the art museum. walked a LOT!! found a market at Pino Suarez and bought another taco for 5 pesos! and fruit for 6 pesos. the fruit was delicious. nice and fresh. took train round trip so 6 pesos. went back to the hostel, but got a little lost. bought the peanut sweet-red rose 2 pesos. at hostel talked to Sonya and a Japanese guy who was there. he gave me his Lonely Planet Mexico guide book. then i walked to the bus terminal at 9:20pm.....3 pesos. and paid for a ticket TAPO-------Oaxaca 419 pesos.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0297s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb