Do you need Vehicle Insurance to Travel to Mexico?


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico
December 7th 2020
Published: December 7th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Mexico is an exciting country and with a culture that makes you want to know all its beauties. All this makes this beautiful country an attractive place for you to want to travel there. And if you need to travel in your own car, you will need auto insurance and a permit to travel to Mexico. Travel Insurance “Seguro de Viajero” This type of policy will be recognized in Mexico. Aseguranza de Auto can provide this policy for you. Includes liability (protección a terceros) and many options you can add to it. You can get a quote here.

But what if you want to travel to Mexico in your own car?

Will you be covered for your car trip? Well, these questions are important to know, and even more important will be to know the answers. We will indicate and advise you so that you have everything you need to travel to Mexico by car. And thus enjoy your trip without any problem. With the proper auto insurance and permit to travel to Mexico. Although most policies do not cover accidents that occur while driving in Mexico, at Aseguranza de Auto We care about your well-being and that of your
family, so that you have the permission, the insurance, and make your trip to Mexico much more interesting, without any kind of mishap. Mexico requires that each car that operates in its territory, has auto insurance and permission to travel to Mexico.

Since going without insurance can incur costly fines that would make your trip an unpleasant experience. Why, if I am going to drive to Mexico, am I not covered by any insurance policy? Mexico does not recognize the Liability Policies of the United States. Some insurance companies may offer endorsements for short trips to Mexico, but the coverage may not meet Mexican legal requirements.

So, if you are going to travel to Mexico by American car, you must purchase a Mexican Civil Liability Insurance Policy. Some agents sell them, but if this is a problem for you, don’t worry, for us your insurance and well-being is essential, remember that at Aseguranza de Auto we can help you find everything that Mexican Laws require, from Auto Insurance and Permit to travel to Mexico, without any inconveniences.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0342s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb