I love halloween and i love jason even more


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Sinaloa » Mazatlan
October 29th 2006
Published: October 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

so its been a really random weekend so far and i had to write a blog so i would remember to say all the funny things that happened last night at halloween.
so friday after school me jason carlos and heather went to jasons and made shrimp ceviche which is the greatest food EVER. you cut up tomatoes, onions, cucumbers and shrimp and then add some salt and squeeze a bunch of limon on it and then eat it with totopos (or nachos)....it is SO good i cant explain and im gonna make it for all you when you get here.
friday night me matt jason carlos and heather went to caliente the casino of mazatlan. it was really lame and i lost 9 dollars in about 10 minutes. heahter actually won 4 bucks or 40 pesos and then cashed out which i don't blame her......4 dolalrs can go a long ways here. anyways, the place was full of old people which was funny and it only has slot machines and electronic bingo because table games like poker and blackjack aren't legal in mexico which i find a little strange but good because think of the money people save. anyways, so me and matt lost fast and then went and drowned our sorrows with a beer while we waited for the others. jason was so excited running around everywhere we kept losing him it was great. that was the extent of the evening. i think we are all starting to run out of going out mode. i seem to enjoy hangintg out in the plaza more than going out to bora bora anymore which is good i think. anyways, so i was home by about midnight which i thought was pretty impressive.
saturday the regular 4 of us hung out in centro all day and went to the market and the plaza for lunch. it was great. we all needed to get costumes and i had to get alissa some ribbon for her costume at this fabric store so me an djason went there. at this point he had no costume...and he was randomly looking around and found all this green garland and such and a wreath which he put on his head and was like sarah look. and i was like dude you should be a christmas tree....and everything just escalated really fast from there. he ended up buying the wreath as a hat, a star, which he put on top, green garland and santa ribbon that he wrapped all wround himself. it was the greatest costume ever and so funny. heather found a little kid pumpkin costume which was so shitty and lumpy and barely fit her with a funny little hat that she wrapped around her bun. carlos found a luche libre mask but then ended up being a girl tennis player and using all of heathers tennis stuff......it was funny.
so after vegging out at carlos' and watching anchorman (jasons first time and he laughed like it was his job which made me laugh even harder) and the breakup we all got ready and headed out to frogs. we were gonna go to the other massive tec party but it was 20 bucks to get in...although there was an open bar....but even that is expensive in mazatlan....so we ditched all the other exchange students and just drank on the malecon and then went into to frogs FOR FREE. there were some really funny costumes like edward scissorhands and a bunch of guys dressed up like the guys from the patriot with fancy blue army suits or whatever they're called. it was funny and lots of the tec mexican students were there so it was fun to see all of them outside of school.
this is about the point in the night when jason starting busting out the most random stuff ever. first of all, there was balloons hanging from the roof and we were all standing under them when suddenly jason starts jumping...i was like what the hell...and then i realized he was popping the balloons with the top of the star on his wreath hat. it was SO FUNNY and he kept on doing it and i could not stop laughing. and then after that me and jason were cutting a lap through the place when we found a bunch of guys dress as a basketball team. so we started hanging out with them and stealing their basketball and jason was twirling it on his finger....i was trying but i couldn't do it....anyways then we tried to dribble it and it was flat and rolled into the crowd...the one guy finally found it and then passed it to jason who wasn't paying attention and it flew into the crowd again and the guy got so pissed and pushed jason to the side and went to find the ball....jason had no idea what was going on and then once again i was left standing there laughing like a retard at jason. then abut 2 hours later after a bunch of dancing and meeting random people i was like where the hell is jason and cluadia said he was gonna get sick so he went outside. so i went outside to find him and right outside the gate he was standing there without his costume....jsut wearing his green tshirt and shorts. all he said was i'm going home and i looked out to the road and there was a huge pile of green garland and his wreath and santa ribbon just sitting there for no reason whatsoever. i was laughing so hard AGAIN as he explained to me that he needed to go home cause he was ognna get sick. then i looked over again and this old lady whose always outside selling cigars was picking up the garland and checking it out. it was so funny. jason hopped in a pulmonia and went home and i went back inside and found carlos and ehather and then we went outside to leave and i looked over again and all that was left of the pile of his costume was two little fluffs of green garland that fell off and the old lady totally took the rest. it was so random and funny. so basically last night i spent the whole time laughing at jason...hence the blog title i love jason.
today i went to my coffee shop in the plaza again and did some spanish and then i walked all around centro taking pictures. tonight emmy and i'm not sure who else are meeting me in the plaza for supper at 7 and then we are going to some concert for the cultural festival which is going on at 9. its in the cathedral so it should be interesting i really dont know what to expect.
oh i added a lot more pictures on my facebook thing. and its not just for students anymore so if you want to join just go to www.facebook.com and then register and you can see my picutres through there and not have to use the links and then you can see even more photos that other exchange students have put up that i cant give the links for. if that all makes sense....i think it does. anyways, if you don't wanna join, just copy and past the links and you can look at my new photos....each link is for a different album so check all of them out.

i will post the links in another blog ASAP because i can't figure this ocmputer out right now.
sarah
hasta luego








Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0289s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1011.9kb