almost home


Advertisement
Published: May 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

After Belize we travelled a full day to Tulum and spent a couple nights there. one night was in a hostel dorm (with AC, ahhh, yes!). then we went to the beach for the second night and planned to stay there a few days, but only made it through one night. That was probably the worst sleeping conditions on our trip. I got eaten alive by mosquitos and did not sleep a wink. the air was so hot and stale, despite the wind on the beach. we quickly packed up and came to Playa del Carmen to regroup. The Tulum beaches were vast and beautiful. we decided to have a day of shade to sooth our sunburns, only to get even more burned! we're spending the last few days here in Playa just chillin. its quite the lively place-- interesting. it's full of tourists buying souvenir crap that they neither want or will use. all well.... it's providing us with entertainment just watching everyone. the plan was to go to Isla Mujeres but we're a little exhausted and just can't be bothered at this point. plus it's easier to get to the Cancun airport from Playa than from Cancun. anywho... this maybe our last post, we'll see..... more photos to come!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb