November 1, 2013 Ajijic Mexico


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Jalisco » Ajijic
November 5th 2013
Published: November 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Right after breakfast this morning we met with our Realtor and viewed our little home away from home. We loved the unit, and its location. Although the address is Riberas del Pilar, it is really on the very edge of the Village of San Antonio. Jorge, the property manager will pick us up tomorrow morning and help us move in. Meanwhile the place is newly decorated so Jorge asked for a list from us of everything we would like him to go and purchase prior to our arrival tomorrow. I do mean everything.... I gave him a list that included everything from dishes, cutlery, pots and pans to small electrical appliances. This is because we are the first to live there since it has been redecorated. We are anxious to see what we have tomorrow.

We were going to take the bus back to Ajijic but we started walking and before we knew it, we were back in town.

We tried a restaurant that we had noticed yesterday called La Una. It was a lovely little place and we decided to have a light lunch before returning to our room for a siesta.

Our last dinner out before we are able to prepare our own meals was very nice but not comparable to The Tango.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 59; dbt: 0.1215s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb