November 2, 2013 San Antonio Tlayacapan, Jalisco, Mexico


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Jalisco » Ajijic
November 5th 2013
Published: November 5th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Moving day!! We packed our bags before breakfast and had a nice last visit with Eleanor and her husband Richard before Jorge picked us up. As promised he helped us transfer all of our things into our little place.

He was excited to show us all of the purchases he had made according to my list. I thought of a few other items but didn’t mention them. Now that we knew what he provided we could decide what things we would purchase for the place.

We walked to Walmart again, this time from the opposite direction and it was a shorter walk. As expected we found everything we wanted there. Since we had two grocery carts over flowing we returned home in a taxi with the trunk and back seat full.

Now, we had to unpack, wash and sterilize the vegetables, wash all of the new cutlery, dishes, pots and pans and put everything away.

We hadn’t stopped for lunch and by the time we were finished in the kitchen I decided to unpack our suitcases tomorrow. We were too exhausted for a proper meal and knowing that we would be, there was a little Kraft Dinner
First major shopping dayFirst major shopping dayFirst major shopping day

All food must be washed and sterilized.
in the cupboard purchased for just this reason.

We have a nice large flat screen tv in the unit but it’s not hooked up to cable or satellite. We plugged in our HDMI cable and watched Bones on Netflix while eating the KD.

We couldn’t stay awake long enough to watch the Canadian 11PM news which with the time difference would be 9PM.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 60; dbt: 0.0608s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb