HISTORY CHANNEL SERIES: DIARY ENTRYS FROM THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Estado de Mexico » Toluca
February 21st 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

This movie will be filmed in Toluca, Mexico. The actors of this movie will be Eugino Derbez(Vahan), Sofia Vergara(Aremenhoui), Silvister Stallanoe (General). This will take place in Mexico because in this city we could make it look like the Genocide. There is a mounation/Volcano there that makes it look like if the Armenians were to be deported. Another thing that this geographical place will make it realstic is that it is in very good condition and it has a lot of history. We could make the whole town look like if it is in the old times because in Toluca we have a lot of pueblos were they could be used as the places stated where the villages were in the Turks. The genre of this movie will be action/history and it will be directed by Mel Gibson. This will be like that because we will have a lot of turning points in the movie where our main character will have to face hard challenges on the way to surveying making important decision. We will have to make this movie make it feel like the Amerinina genocide. In this movie we will see the vilonce that one had to face and the challanges that they faced to survive until the end.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.295s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb