The US vs. Devolping countries


Advertisement
Russia's flag
Europe » Russia
March 6th 2014
Published: March 6th 2014
Edit Blog Post

In this travel blog I have chosen to compare the US to Russia. The three factors that I will compare the US to Russia is by education which is an important value that leads into a job, poverty rate because this is affecting a lot of humans live and their way to live and life expectancy because this determines how healthy you kind of are. The first factor that I am going to start with is life expectancty, I chose this because it is showing how long on average a person can live in this country. The US life expetancty rate is 78.7 years while the Russia expectatncy rate is 69.1 years which is a difference of 9.6 years. What this is showing that living in the US you have a higher average of living longer of 9.6 years which is good but this is on average just because you live here means that you are going to live that long it is just a average of how long a person lives. The next factor is education as if you were in the mens big group it is a very high value here in Muchin College Prep, in the US education rate is 13.3 years while Russia is 11.7 years which is a 1.6 years which is showing that here people value education by 1 more year but which is not good because we should be valuning it more as it is something that will help us throughout life. The last one is poverty rate because there is a lot of poor people in the world and the less poverty rate the less people starving and living in the streets, The US is not applicable while Russia is 0.005 which is not that bad for them.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0615s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb