Soccer helps kids in Bolvia


Advertisement
Bolivia's flag
South America » Bolivia
March 20th 2014
Published: March 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

An Ngo that I did was Academy Tahuchich Aguilera futbol academy. I did this one because it is an important Ngo that is helping kids in Bolivia live a better life and enjoy the beautiful sport of soccer which is a good sport that helps kids live a healthy life style and it makes them endure. The objective of this Ngo is that they want to promote soccer to kids in Bolivia is that they want them to practice a sport instead on doing drugs which is the big idea of this Ngo. This Ngo does more then this it helps kid in Bolivia with free health care, national services and it helps them with educational stuff. Another thing that this Ngo does related to education is that it helps the older soccer players from Bolivia to get scholarships so that they can go you outside countries, so that they could get the education that they deserve and the life that they want so they could even devolp their skills more. The way this Ngo started is by Rolando Aguilera Pareja who named it in honor of his father Ramón Aguilar Costas who was a profesinal soccer player.

http://www.tahuichi.com.bo/en_historia.php

Advertisement



Tot: 0.334s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0334s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb