The metro in el DF


Advertisement
Published: May 5th 2005
Edit Blog Post

uncircles and humanuncircles and humanuncircles and human

i just like it
So, I'm sitting on the Metro on a beaurocratic mission, and two solicitors walk by. One is broadcasting the feat he is about to perform, the other is holding a sack full of something jingly, and tapping it with his other had. He lays the sack on the floor of the train, revealing it to be an old rag holding an unhealthy amount of broken glass. His co-worker does a headstand right in front of it, and then drops his feet, leaving his bare back hovering about half a foot above the heap of shards. Without hesitation, he kicks out his feet, and drops directly onto the pile. He got up, and walked down the train to collect a couple pesos from a couple sympathetic riders. Pieces of glass were falling from their resting places in his thoroughly cut up backside. In the meantime, his partner dropped his chest onto the pile from a push-up position, before the both exit the car, likely to repeat the performance two doors down the line.

After accomplishing my beaurocratic mission, I'm off to Chihuahua tomorrow. Take 'er easy folks. Charlieo.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0402s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb