Day 40 ...


Advertisement
Published: July 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Oh my Lord ... I have to warn you that I am two sheets to the wind ... is that the phrase? It feels like a few more sheets than that. Quite by accident we are celebrating the 40th day of our 40-20-40 holiday with a few tequilas. It is currently 12.05am, Mexico City time and I am sitting in the reception of the Casa Gonzuelas (dont even ask me to spell that at the moment), with my new fabby wig on. It is called British Candy. If there was a USB port here, I was going to ask you all to help me choose a name for this new personality that I have. The suggestions so far are Dakota, Michelle, and Kitty. Without a picture it is possibly a bit hard to make suggestions, but maybe picture a mix between Lolita, porn star and american blonde.

Bern has bought a wig too--Janet--which is a very good blend with her existing hair. I was a bit of a crazy day today--the plan said "shopping", but we were not having an luck. No cowboy boots: we should have got them in Chihuahua, weird displays of undies: we should have got them in Guadalajara. No great funky shops: we seem to always go the wrong way down every street. We arrived back home with too many hours between us and sleeping time; with colds, possibly from the freezing cold air conditioning on the buses, or just the un-summer-like weather of Mexico city. What could we do? I challenged Bern to walk down to the supermarket with Janet on and I with British Candy on. We got a fair few strange looks, a bottle of cheap tequilla, a half-dozen limes and some habenero flavoured doritos. I wish I could tell if people think I have a wig, or whether this looks like real blonde, long hair on a gal with black eyebrows and brown eyes.

Mexico city has been pretty fun--although today I have to say that I was grumpy as can be. I should have gone with my intuition and stayed in bed. It has been go-go-go and I know I will land home as tired as I left--if not worse. It turns out that I--the ex-travel agent--booked our flight back from Mexico Cit to LA a day early. Go figure??? So we will be ending what we started in the disneyland for adults, in the real Disneyland--very exciting!!

Anyway, we are done, time to go and sober up--dont forget to give suggestions for the name!!

Love youz all,

Send me a message you guys!!!

Charlie aka Candy aka .....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb