Our bags have arrived YEAH!!!


Advertisement
Published: March 20th 2006
Edit Blog Post

The famous archThe famous archThe famous arch

The Famous Arch - where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific meet.
Yes our bags have arrived from their trip to Alaska with coconut airlines (thanks Rich). Have meet some great people and eaten true Mexican food and my new favorite drink the pinacolada. Wonderful. We are packing up our backpacks today and moving on to Todos Santos. This will be the first time we have had the packs on our backs so it will be very interesting how long I last. We are traveling with some Canadians today and they actually know less Spanish than I do. Think we will hang around with them because it makes me sound very fluent indeed. There has been a festival at this town since we arrived off the plane, so it has been one big party. Music, dancing, food, more food and drinking. Keep sending your messages we are receiving them and it's great to be in touch with you all. It is hard to keep the laughter down to a dull roar in the internet cafe while reading the messages. People keep turning and looking. Till next time.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

The famous archThe famous arch
The famous arch

The Famous Arch - where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific meet.


Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0396s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb