Panama Canal Transit. 6


Advertisement
Published: January 31st 2017
Edit Blog Post

January 26 Cabo San Lucas



We're ready to cook and dance. Our group of twelve boarded a bus for a short drive to a restaurant overlooking the sea. The plan is to learn how to make various salsas and then dance the salsa. Each table had the fixings, a lime squeezer, a cutting board and mortar and pestle.



At the door we are offered juice, water and Margaritas. Well, the sun is over the yardarm somewhere so Maggie's it is. We were seated at a table where each couple had everything needed to make salsa.



But first we made really great margaritas. The second batch were strawberry so I passed my glass to a tablemate who graded it A.



ML was in charge of chopping and I did the grinding. Needless to say her chopping was much better than my grinding. Oh, for a food processor! Our red salsa was a bit runny. We did better with the green salsa and really rocked with the guacamole.



After dining on our creations and drinking our libations we headed to the dance floor for our salsa lesson. Facing the sea with the garden to our right, the pool behind us and the bar to the left we danced and Ole'd till it was time to head back to the ship. We were on the next to the last tender and definitely the happiest group to board.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1007.4kb