rihla #22


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada
March 12th 2012
Published: March 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

My article is about how many people believe that it is safe or unsafe to visit Mexico. Some people want to emphasize how cultural and beautiful Mexico is , and that the people shouldn't get scared from all the violence going on. The number of tourism has gone down since 2011 which is why the the people of Mexico want to be heard. There are only certain parts of Mexico that you should avoid ,but ,overall, Mexico is a great vacation spot. It's all about enjoying the culture.

This article relates to world history because these people want Americans to start enjoying the Mayan culture since the Aztec and inca culture can't be safely exposed due to the violence in Mexico. This relates because the violence opened the doors to new cultures and traditions just like every problem in history does.

Yes. Since there is a lot of violence due to the increasing numbers of drug cartels, there are low visiting rates.

This article makes me think if the government is really stressing the violence going on Mexico? I would like to know why the people in Mexico believe that the law enforcement is betraying them. I need to know what the government consults about.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.183s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0492s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb