PROLOGUE AND EN ROUTE TO TAIWAN


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Saskatchewan » Saskatoon
September 14th 2007
Published: September 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

PROLOGUE

The previous few months before we left was quite the rollercoaster itself. A while back we had a huge weekend at our cabin with my cousins and "the boys". Playing V-ball with drunk Dwayne was quite the experience.

Then, Dennis and I made a trip to Regina where we gambled with Frederick, played the Wii with Hjorthy and bowled with Dave Gassner.

Shortly after was back to Kindersley on the weekend of Blake Evans' wedding. Then I had the chance to make it to Paradise Hill to say goodbye to a few close friends.

Next was a garage sale in Saskatoon where we met Keith's girl Roxy for the first time and then there was the loading of the wool with our cousins...which sucked.

Suddenly, it was August Long and we were up at Candle. We surprised Keith with a present (Roxy) for his birthday. Aside from losing my camera, the weekend was a great success, meeting some great new friends and finishing the weekend with some great condom shots.

The last weekend before we left S'toon was a double kegger. I don't know how to explain how amazing this was. We had friends come from every avenue of our lives - childhood, high school, university and work. It was a great farewell!





EN ROUTE

We spent a few days in k-rock. It was great to spend time with Dyckster, Kev, Walz, Arch, Smith, the girls and more.

Then, it was off to Calgary. We spent some fun times with our cousins and the kids. We partied, jammed and hit up go-karts and laser tag.

It was hard to say goodbye; there were way too many goodbyes in this past month. But, it was time to leave.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb