Quebec City


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Quebec » Québec City
September 15th 2013
Published: September 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We left home at 6:15 am, grabbed some breakfast at Mcdonald's and headed east. At that time of morning on a Sunday the drive through Toronto was a breeze and we surprised ourselves at how may kms we had gone by the time of our second stop at an Onroute in Odesa. We were greeted with an amazing sunrise on our journey east with horizontally spaced clouds accented by a bright orange hue on their undersides from the rising sun. The highway east of Toronto becomes less hectic and there is actually long stretches of wooded areas. Our new truck is handling the job famously, easily being able to navigate through city streets or down the highway. Our hotel is the Hotel Universale and we were disappointed when we went downstairs to get something to eat and found the restaurant under construction and closed. Vicki is now drafting a strongly worded email to the hotel website. Incidentally in the construction zone there's a Genie Z45 boom lift from United Rentals that used to be a Venetor Equipment machine. Small World. With no restaurant, we headed out to find food and settled on a Thai restaurant close by. The food was good but expensive. We even found a Metro in the same mini mall so we're set for buying supplies before our camping trip. Tomorrow is going to be filled with Old Quebec. Stay tuned.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0483s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb