Dual Lens 1080P HD TFT Colorful Screen Car Dash Cam Vehicle Recorder HDMI H.264 Format Support


Advertisement
Published: March 13th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Dash cam is the most advanced car dash camera DVR System on the market. This revolutionary new model records video of the road including every blind spot, as well as the driver’s and passenger’s actions. There is only one way to know what really happened during, before and after an accident: video evidence is undisputable. By capturing the accident on video, you will know if the driver was on the phone, not paying attention to the road, or driving dangerously . The video will pin point the precise direction, speed, and handling of the car, dual lens dash camguarantees indisputable evidence of how fast the cars were traveling and what the driver was doing immediately before the accident. In addition, the video will include the GPS location on Google Maps and 3D shock sensors.

dual lens dash cam Channel Low Light Sensitive Image Sensors
Dash cam is equipped with 2 low light high resolution image sensors.You will capture video inside and outside the vehicle regardless of weather conditions or time of day. The unit is equipped with IR LEDs, which allows video to record without disrupting the driver.

Wide Angle Lens
A wide angle 120 degree lens records the road directly in front and on the sides in crystal clear 720p HD, ideal for any car, truck or SUV, while the 170 degree lens records the inside of the vehicle.

For more from Koolerbuy.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.282s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 19; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0809s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb