Dashboard cameras's another quality that is: They’re fun!


Advertisement
Venezuela's flag
South America » Venezuela » Portuguesa » Acarigua
March 13th 2014
Published: March 13th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Think of your next weekend or holiday trip, that scenic route along the island shore or over the mountain pass, rare wildlife along the road, or a that celebrity crossing the street right in front of you… The possibilities are endless!

Dashboard cameras are usually mounted high on the wind-shield (behind the rear-view mirror), but get their power from the cigarette lighter. So you want a cable that you can neatly tuck away around the windshield rather than having it dangling down the middle.

Therefore, dash cams usually come with a power adapter cable at least 11ft (3.5m) long, in order to allow you to install it in the most discreet way possible.

Of course you can also connect the cable directly to your car’s fuse box or internal wiring if you prefer not to use your cigarette lighter. Check your car’s user manual to find the correct setup.

With a dash cam, you will be able to keep reminders of those magical moments, edit them to make a holiday video, and share them with your friends and family.

So the main reasons why you want to have a dashboard camera in your car are:

Prove your case in the unfortunate event of an accident

Report bad drivers / road rage

Protection for your parked vehicle

Protection from insurance fraud

Record your route and driving speed

Monitor your employees and vehicle fleet

Record holiday and weekend trips

Capture scenic routes

Share fun or unlikely events with your family, friends, or the world.

Remember that meteor coming down over Siberia in early 2013? If it wouldn’t have been for all those Russian drivers with dash cams, we wouldn’t have so many YouTube videos of that once-in-a-lifetime event. And who knows, maybe you are going to be the next YouTube superstar…

Now go ahead and check out the best dashboard cameras in 2014. I’m sure you’re going to find the one you like from http://www.koolerbuy.com!23 different styles dash cam,

Advertisement



Tot: 0.313s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 14; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0896s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb