Car DVR Offers powerful evidence for traffic accidence


Advertisement
Panama's flag
Central America Caribbean » Panama » Coclé » Penonome
March 13th 2014
Published: March 13th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Have you ever been involved in some traffic accident, known that you were the aggrieved party but couldn't give out powerful evidence? In fact, everytime when there is a traffic accident, the two parties is very likely to produce a dispute. Sometimes, even the traffic cop can't immediately judge who should be responsible for the accident liability. The traffic accident dispute is really hard to solve especially when there are people hurt or even dead. However, things will be different if you have a car DVR installed in your vehicle.

Nowadays, like the car multimedia DVD GPS navigation system, Car DVR is also very popular among car owners, and is also very hot on the Internet. Car DVR is a Digital Video Recorder. As we all know, a plane has the black box to record the flying data, as well as the vitals of an incident. Similarly, car DVR can also be the black box of the vehicle as it is able to use the wide-angle lens to record audio and video during the driving once you car starts up. Usually a car DVR camera has a built-in memory card and certain storage capacity, making it able to record the last few hours. Once there is an accident, what it records can be the best proof to profect the right of the driver.

Offer powerful evidence for traffic accidence. Mount a Dual Lens Car DVR in the car, as above said, it can record all the audio and video data in the driving process. What's better, most DVRs can also record what happened 20 seconds before an accident occurs. Thus, when you know the other person made the mistake, not you, you can use what the DVR camera in your vehicle records as the the evidence to back up your claims, avoid paying for all those insurance bills, as well completely prevent the insurance fraud.Alcohol Breath Tester

Help you find the vandal. The car video DVR camera can also record the behavior of scratching when you stop your car by the side of the road or in a parking lot. Sometimes, you may find unexpected damage such as scratches appear on your vehicle after you leave it for a while. It is very hard to find the vandal. But you can ask the DVR camera for some clues, if there is a DVR in your vehicle.

Also, this small gadget can add entertainment to your driving experience.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.274s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 21; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0594s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb