Bob Finds a Brewery


Advertisement
Published: June 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

On tap at Gahan BreweryOn tap at Gahan BreweryOn tap at Gahan Brewery

Bob left a rolling Rock and a Iron City can which they put on the shelf behind the bar. so it you are ever here tell them you know the clown that left them
June 19, 2006 This is an organization day, with this many days of the road it is time to clean the Bothan, shop, etc.
We got to the Art Museum in the PM, a small but interesting collection. We discovered the Gahan House Brewery and, of course, had a sample.
Tonight is the premier performance of Anne of Green Gables. Although most of the seats were sold out, we managed to get two balcony seats. Bob was a good sport, with his long legs bent up he managed to get through the performance, I just had to unpretzel him at the end.

June 20, 2006 We biked into Charlottetown and yeah! our mail arrived. When you are on the road for a long time, little things make you happy. The University of Prince Edward Island is our next stop. We stopped at the student center and the bookstore, neat place. Then, we found a wonderful little bike shop. It seems we always look for bike/outdoor shops as we travel. I got a new pouch for my bike with sides that flap down for added purchases as we pedal around.
One last stop at the brewery, then it is “home” to pack for tomorrow’s adventure. We have investigated Madeliene Island and have decided to go there for a few days. Like a turtle it is sooooo convenient to have our house with us all the time.



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb