The beach


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario
June 17th 2015
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 43.2109, -81.9721

We made it!! Once we had driven through country bumpkin land, we turned into a driveway with a sign saying 'Jesus lives you and the reason for life!'

We were met by dale, the lady who runs the chalet park! My god she can talk! We were unsure of what number we were in and then alexis turned up to save us!!

No.14 is our little home for the week. It is definitely basic compared to our last digs, but comfy and dry, which compared to some I have stayed in is a pure luxury! They are decorated as per the 1960/70's which I think is when they were built!! Mine and James' room is compact, however for £10 a night we really can't complain! Photos show more than I can write!!

Once unpacked we headed down to the maino cottage where the wedding is to occur on Saturday. There are three down there built by Alexis' great grandfather! There was a lovely BBQ joint of pork with asparagus and roast potatoes cooked by her spritly, 80yr old grandmother! Such an amazing fashion sense and amazingly beautiful! Her husband, Jon well matched too!

After the washing up was done, the sun had gone down and the walk home by torchlight was negotiated, operation kill bugs in the bedroom commenced and then sleep!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.342s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1205s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb