Prep day


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario
June 18th 2015
Published: June 14th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 43.2106, -81.9717

Not all that much to tell for today, as it was mainly prep for the wedding.

We arose abt 8am and trekked over to the shower block, shared with a few spiders! And all had the stereotypical breakfast of homemade pancakes with maple syrup!
Toddling down to the cottage in the drizzle we received a list of jobs to do from alexis.

First job, fairy lights around trees! With only one ladder between 6 however it was a bit of a mission!! I was happy up the trees with he boys holding the ladder and Elise's artistic direction! It got done, but hard to tell in daylight what they will look like in the light!

I was then on gardening duty once the sun had appeared- in my element!! With Elise we dug, planted, trimmed and faffed!

Next I was on tea duty as everyone was zooming around it def required tea!

The girls (with some 'help' from the boys) then missions the 100 napkins which needed folding, tying and labelling! Whilst this was occurring the tent showed up so the boys 'supervised' out in the sun and we finished off the napkins!

After a dip in the lake to cool off (flipping freezing!!) it was time to get ready and go to the diner for tea! Was nice to get all the young ones together with Alexis and Steve too!

On our return I was tired so the boys drank beer and rum on the porch and I slept and read!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0238s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb