Christmas in Canada


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario
December 28th 2012
Published: December 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We have finally arrived in Canada. Carie had wished for snow and guess what she got it. Yesterday was the largest amount of snow in 2 yrs. The drive home from the airport was a little hairy but Wayne had the snow tyres on so we were fine but we did see a few people slipping and sliding all over the road. We stopped off at Tim Hortons for a hot chocolate on the way home. It was snowing so much I could resist throughing a few snow balls at the boys we all ended up with snow all over ourselves. We arrived home to meet Kayla who had the house all warmed up for us.the house was decorated so beautifully with christmas decorations everywhere. We sat and talked, drank egg nog, and laughed about fun times. When we woke we looked out the window and the backyard was decorated with Santa and his elves. It was so cute. Everyday Wayne and Carie have to plough their driveway so they can get the car out. Today John got to use Wayne's beloved snow blower all was going well until you guessed it he couldn't resist and blew the snow all over me and the lady next door didn't look too happy when he blew the snow from our driveway all over her lawn which was already covered in snow anyway. We spent a relaxing day after our long trip to get here. Tomorrow we start our site seeing and Carie is preparing a roast turkey christmas dinner for us and has invited the rest of the family over for us to meet? We can't wait as we have heard so much about everyone.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Our room. Our room.
Our room.

Carie had pictures of Kade in our room so we wouldnt miss him
A basket of goodiesA basket of goodies
A basket of goodies

We had bottles of a melted snowman, chocolate money and all the comforts you would find in a hotel. she didn't miss anything.


Tot: 0.336s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0708s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb