Halloween


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
November 30th 2010
Published: November 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Friday night was Halloween party in our dress up stuff…if we hadn’t already discovered this, we were soon to realise that the Canadian’s go crazy over this holiday. I decided to run with the Aussie theme….Steve Irwin….the whole death thing….seemed appropriate at the time anyway. That wig looked horrendous (and was bloody itchy) but what really made it was the hand puppet croc. Zoe went as a biker’s hoe/slut/dodgy chick. I hope I don’t get into too much trouble for saying this but she pulled it off remarkably well!!! The night was topped off like all good nights in TO…..with a large hot dog from my dude on Bathurst and College…..great stuff that street meat. Sunday we did the whole pumpkin carving and had some Kiwi friends (those butches) over for Halloween themed pumpkin risotto and vino. The carving was a hoot although Zoe and I had no idea what we were doing. Messy stuff that pumpkin carving and in the process I managed to bend a knife out of shape. We were pretty happy with the results though….Zoe went for goofy and I went for evil! We then went and roamed the streets while all the kiddies did their trick or treat thing…..there were so many but none came to our door because it’s down the side of the house. Earlier on Sunday we went for brunch….sitting there and then it started bucketing down with snow….crazy! Lasted about half an hour and didn’t stick but winter is definitely not too far away. It’s back to normal now but the temps fluctuate a fair bit aroud this time of year I’m told.




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.051s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb