The highest restroom!!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
September 24th 2009
Published: September 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: 1 20 secs
2: 2 86 secs
3: 3 37 secs
4: 4 86 secs
Well our last day in Toronto was ok, we dragged our huge bags to the bus depot to lock away for 7 hours whilst we tried to entertain ourselves. Luckily it was a really sunny day (wish I hadn't preparaed for the cold air con train this eve by wearing jeans and a jumper) so we just walked around for a bit, found a nice marina to eat our pack lunch at. We were waiting for the best gap in the weather to ascend the CN tower so I was happily distracted for an hour at "paws ohoy" a dog and cat based museum,dog freindly cafe/agility ring. Nath and I gave the wall of doggy mug shots our full attention as they required us to vote for our fav. I refused to vote for anything with friggin human clothes on (get a life or make one people!!) so in the end went for a funny looking cross breed i'd named Peewee in my head. After amusing ourselves at the "woops station" we finally went to the CN Tower, wow its big properly big!!

We managed to arrive in great sunshine and stayed up there so long we watched a rain storm pass over us. I was a little nervous of the airport near by and kept a keen eye out for any suicide planes but all was fine. I'll now let Nath tell you boys/engineers all the "interesting facts": Its high......ok thanks Nath....

Anyway now we're on the night bus to Buffalo coach station arriving in erm 45mins to then catch a night train at middnight to Chicago. Am shattered already.......
night ya'll
ps nearly forgot to say after using the portaloo on an glacier in the middle of Iceland I can now add to my achievements the use of the highest rest room currently in the world!!! Yes I could have thought of something a little better to achieve but hey when a girls gotta go


Additional photos below
Photos: 53, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Erm....Erm....
Erm....

Think this was a dog toiletting area?
P1030449P1030449
P1030449

Finally a cuppa and a bed to ourselves :)


Tot: 0.2s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 20; qc: 64; dbt: 0.0819s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb