:(


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
August 6th 2008
Published: August 6th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys,

We're just about to leave Toronto to go to Athens!! Yay!! We got all our bad luck out of the way on our first day (we hope). Stupid Air Canada lost Alex's luggage and we spent the majority of our first day dealing with that and taking the wrong shuttle bus to and from the airport... oh and walking in a lot of rain (my poor leather shoes). But our spirits are high after a good nights sleep and we can't wait to really start our honeymoon in Greece (yesterday didn't count!). Talk to you all soon!

Lots of love,
The Browns 😊

Advertisement



6th August 2008

Awwww! :(
That sucks! I'm sure all the bad luck is gone!!!! Did you guys find Alex's luggage by the end of the day? Poor shoes! that's just a reason to buy some new ones in Greece!!! ;) YAY! Athens!! On behalf of Kraemer : Weather Forecast in Athens: 34°C Sunny (there's a big picture of a sun!) A few clouds Feels Like: 37 Wind: N 31km/h Relative Humidity: 26% Pressure: 100.90 kPa Visibility: 0.0 km Ceiling: unlimited It's supposed to be 26°C in edmonton and sunny! :) Enjoy the flight and first day in Athens!!! :) Tibbits (did I spell that right?) says "MEOOOOOOOOOOOW!" . . which I think means hi! :) Can't wait to hear about beautiful Athens!!!! Amanda (& Kraemer . . . & Tibbits)
8th August 2008

pics
Hey guys! I hope all is well and you are having fun in the sun. I just want to know what the website is to view the wedding pics (Is there one?) Kristin
9th August 2008

Wedding pics
Hi and stuff, we just checked and the wedding pics aren't up yet. We'll let you know where to find them as soon as they are posted.

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0298s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb